A Close Control Unit (CCU) is designed for applications where humidity/climate control, high precision air conditioning is essential, including data centre cooling, medium and low density server environments, telecom switching stations, medical operating theatres and clean room environments.
Such cooling units need to operate reliably either continuously or intermittently, and provide cooling in both compressor and free cooling modes. The maintenance of a stable temperatures and humidity control are key design challenges in these applications, since they are used in environments where ambient temperatures often vary significantly during the day.
- All you need in one place, delivered by highly experienced air conditioning experts
- Precise temperature control to safeguard sensitive equipment
- Compact, space-saving units
- Low energy consumption
- Optimized for environmentally friendly, low GWP refrigerants
- Reduced applied costs, short payback times and easy service